Farm Field Trips for FALL 2024
Weekdays September 30th through November 8th, 2024.
We make learning lots of fun at Fiddlesticks Farms. From enjoying corny explorations in our maze to meeting friendly farm animals, it’s interactive and hands-on. Reservations are required! You can check our calendar and make them online.
- Season passes may be used for PARENTS ONLY on field trip days!
- School groups must have a reservation, but parents will be able to purchase tickets at the Admissions windows
- If you have a group of 200+ students, please contact us at 432-687-6293 to set up a private weekday Monday-Wednesday.
- If you are with an adult care or special needs facility, please reserve under the Public & Private School link.
- ALL reservations are date & time specific, so please arrive at your scheduled time.
- IF you need to cancel, please do so 3 days prior to your scheduled date. We will charge ALL last minute cancellations 50% of the total to the card on file.
Public & Private School Students
Arrival times are 9am, 9:30am, 10am, and 10:30am
$6 per student (pre-school ages included)
25 students minimum (required)
1 teacher per 10 students is required and admitted free
Anyone that is not a student or school faculty is $11
The ENTIRE group is required to arrive, play and depart together.
AS OF JANUARY 2022, SIBLINGS ARE NOT ALLOWED UNLESS THEY ARE A REGISTERED STUDENT ON THE FIELD TRIP. ALSO, PARENTS WILL BE REQUIRED TO SHOW THEIR VISITOR BADGE PROVIDED BY THE SCHOOL OFFICE. IF A PARENT WITHOUT A BADGE OR A PARENT WITH A SIBLING ARRIVE, THEY WILL BE TURNED AWAY AT THE ADMISSIONS WINDOWS. FIELD TRIP DAYS ARE RESERVED FOR THE STUDENTS AND TEACHERS
*If your group has 200+ students, contact Jessica to reserve the day at the farm to yourselves.
*If your group is Special Needs, we have a handful of dates to choose from for YOUTH (orange) and ADULTS (blue)
FAMILY FUN DAY AT FIDDLESTICKS
(Pre-School/Mothers Day Out/Homeschool Students)
October 14, 2024 and October 31, 2024
Arrival time MUST be between 9am-10:30am
$7 per student (walking age)
No required minimums, but we encourage you to form a group of 5 students or more. In groups, 1 teacher per 5 students are admitted free; additional guests are $11. The ENTIRE group is required to arrive and check in together. If you are not able to form a group of 5 students or more, there is an $11 charge for the adult. If you wish to purchase tax-exempt, please e-mail the form to email@example.com for approval and the discount code to use before finalizing the purchase. The farm closes at 2:00pm and guests are not allowed to linger. We GREATLY appreciate your honesty! There are MULTIPLE types of groups on these days and we are doing our best to accommodate everyone.
All farm field trips include:
- Explore all phases of the Corn Maze with passports available for guidance, as requested.
- Visit the Learning Barn and the Chick Hatchery where we see what each farm animal provides to keep us healthy.
- See live Milking Demonstrations in the Milking Parlor.
- Enjoy playtime on the Hay Jump, Tube Slide, Sand Box, Roly Poly and Spider Web.
- Take a bumpity ride on the Cow Train and/or the Hayride, weather permitting.
- Hop-hop-hop on the Corn or Pumpkin Popper (our super big jumping pillows.)
- Meet Spookley, the Square Pumpkin and learn how to “Stop Bullying Before it Starts” [Download Teacher Toolkit]
- Play yard games like Pumpkin Tether Ball, Corn Hole, Giant Jinga, Tug-o-War, TicTacToe or Pumpkin Checkers.
- We’ve got a few unique things, too — like the Cattle Pot Trailer!
There are plenty of fun Photo Props throughout the farm, so bring a camera. Take time for lunch — we have picnic tables in a covered area. Visit our Country Store for souvenirs, candy, drinks and homemade pies.
Students & teachers are encouraged to bring a lunch. We DO NOT have concessions open on field trip days due to staffing. Please feel free to bring your own lunch or purchase snack items from our Country Store.
For Field Trip Days Only: Pumpkins from the pumpkin wagon are available for purchase. All pumpkins must be purchased in the Country Store. Prices vary based on size and variety.