Farm Field Trips for FALL 2021
September 27 through November 19, 2021.
We make learning lots of fun at Fiddlesticks Farms. From enjoying corny explorations in our maze to meeting friendly farm animals, it’s interactive and hands-on. Reservations are required! You can check our calendar and make them online.
- Season passes may be used for PARENTS ONLY on field trip days!
- School groups must have a reservation, but parents will be able to purchase tickets at the Admissions windows
- If you have a group of 200+ students, please contact us at 432-687-6293 to set up a private weekday Monday-Thursday.
- If you are with an adult care or special needs facility, please reserve under the Public & Private School link.
- ALL reservations are date & time specific, so please arrive at your scheduled time.
Public & Private School Students
$6 per student (pre-school ages included)
25 students minimum (required)
1 teacher per 10 students is required and admitted free
Adult guests $11
The ENTIRE group is required to arrive, play and depart together.
*If your group has 200+ students, contact Jessica to reserve
the day at the farm to yourselves.
*If your group is Special Needs, we have 4 dates to choose from for YOUTH (orange) and 2 dates to choose from for ADULTS (green)
Pre-School/Mothers Day Out/Homeschool Students
October 11, 2021 and November 8, 2021
$7 per student (walking age)
Although there is not a required minimum, we encourage you to form a group of 5 students or more. If you are able to form a group, 1 teacher per 5 students are admitted free and each additional guests are $11. The ENTIRE group is required to arrive and check in together.
If you are not able to form a group of 5 students or more, there is a $11 for the adult.
If you wish to purchase tax-exempt, please e-mail the form to email@example.com for approval and the discount code to use before finalizing the purchase.
The farm closes at 2:00pm and guests are not allowed to linger
We GREATLY appreciate your honesty!
There are MULTIPLE types of groups on these days and we are doing our best to accommodate everyone.
All farm field trips include:
- Explore all phases of the Corn Maze with passports available for guidance, as requested.
- Visit the Learning Barn and the Chick Hatchery where we see what each farm animal provides to keep us healthy.
- See live Milking Demonstrations in the Milking Parlor.
- Enjoy playtime on the Hay Jump, Tube Slide, Sand Box, Roly Poly and Spider Web.
- Take a bumpity ride on the Cow Train and/or the Hayride, weather permitting.
- Hop-hop-hop on the Corn or Pumpkin Popper (our super big jumping pillows.)
- Meet Spookley, the Square Pumpkin and learn how to “Stop Bullying Before it Starts” [Download Teacher Toolkit]
- Play yard games like Pumpkin Tether Ball, Corn Hole, Giant Jinga, Tug-o-War, TicTacToe or Pumpkin Checkers.
- We’ve got a few unique things, too — like the Cattle Pot Trailer!
There are plenty of fun Photo Props throughout the farm, so bring a camera. Take time for lunch — we have picnic tables in a covered area. Visit our Country Store for souvenirs, candy, drinks and homemade pies.
Students may bring a lunch. Add to the picnic from our concessions! Chuckwagon soda, hot beverages, nachos, soft pretzels, mini donuts and cotton candy.
Pumpkins from the pumpkin pile are available for purchase. Prices vary based on size and variety