What better time of year to sit around the campfire with family and friends than a crisp fall day at the farm! Enjoy the relaxing sound of the crackling campfire while telling stories, singing songs, or roasting weenies and the ever popular S’Mores. Reserve online! Note: Advance reservations are not required, but encouraged. If sites are not reserved, you are welcome to walk up to the Watering Hole and reserve it
- We start a personal campfire for you.
- One 5-Foot long picnic table with enough seating for 10 children or 8 adults.
- Enjoy the site for up to 3 hours.
- General admission is required for all guests. (Ages 3 & under are free)
- Rental fee $50.00 for 3 hours, $37.50 for 2 hours, and $25 for 1.5 hours.
- You are welcome to bring a pop-up tent & extra seating if desired.
Campfire Reservation Times
3:30 pm-6:30pm ($50)
3:30 pm-6:30pm ($50)
1:00pm- 3:00pm ($37.50)
Need extra time at your campfire?
See us at the Watering Hole. If the spot is not already reserved for another guest, we can add an additional 1-½ hour for $20+ tax.
We’ve got campfire goodies for you!
Have S’More(s) of this gooey treat!
1 S’morbox pack includes: 4 graham crackers, 2 S’mor Mallows, and 2 chocolate bars for $4.49 + tax.
1 S’morstix package includes: 4 Roasting sticks for $2.29 + tax.
If you forget any of the necessary items, a condiments package can be purchased at the Watering Hole for $3.99 + tax.
Our FAMOUS Kettle Corn
Large bag: $9.49 + tax
Small bag: $4.99 + tax
A few of the details …
- Please check in it at the Watering Hole for your reserved campfire site.
- Also at the Watering Hole: Purchase kettle corn or bottled water. Get your S’Mores Packages, condiments, and napkins.
- Outside food and drinks may be brought in. If you are supplying your own food & drinks, please remember to bring your own condiments, napkins, drinks, & roasting sticks.
- The food you bring must be taken to the campfire area by hand. Staff cannot deliver to the site. Absolutely no personal vehicles allowed beyond the main parking area.
- PLEASE NOTE…glass containers and alcohol are never allowed.
- Extra condiments or utensils, etc., can be purchased at the Watering Hole.
- At the end of your rental, please dispose of all of your trash in the trash can at your site to avoid additional clean up fees.
- You MAY NOT bring in your own alcoholic beverages.