What better time of year to sit around the campfire with family and friends than a crisp fall day at the farm! Enjoy the relaxing sound of the crackling campfire while telling stories, singing songs, or roasting weenies and the ever popular S’Mores. Reserve online! Note: Advance reservations are not required, but encouraged. If sites are not reserved, you are welcome to walk up to the Watering Hole and reserve it
We have 16 sites to choose from!!!
- We start a personal campfire for you.
- One 5-Foot long picnic table and a couple hay bales provides enough seating for 10 guests.
- Enjoy the site for up to 3 hours.
- General admission is required for all guests. (Ages 3 & under are free)
- Rental fee $50.00 for 3 hours, $37.50 for 2 hours, and $25 for 1.5 hours.
- You are welcome to bring a pop-up tent & extra seating if desired.
Campfire Reservation Times
3:30 pm-6:30pm ($50)
1:00 pm-3:00pm (37.50)
3:30 pm-6:30pm ($50)
1:00pm- 3:00pm ($37.50)
Need extra time at your campfire?
See us at the Watering Hole. If the spot is not already reserved for another guest, we can add an additional 1-½ hour for $20.
We’ve got campfire goodies for you!
Have S’More(s) of this gooey treat!
1 S’morbox pack includes: 4 graham crackers, 2 S’mor Mallows, and 2 chocolate bars for $5.50.
1 S’morstix package includes: 4 Roasting sticks for $4.50.
Our FAMOUS Kettle Corn
Large bag: $10.50
Small bag: $5.50
Bottled Water: $2.50
A few of the details …
- Please check in it at the Watering Hole for your reserved campfire site.
- Also at the Watering Hole: Purchase kettle corn or bottled water, and S’Mores Packages.
- Outside food and drinks may be brought in. If you are supplying your own food & drinks, please remember to bring your own condiments, napkins, drinks, & roasting sticks.
- The food you bring must be taken to the campfire area by hand. Staff cannot deliver to the site. Absolutely no personal vehicles allowed beyond the main parking area.
- PLEASE NOTE…glass containers and alcohol are never allowed.
- Extra condiments or utensils, etc., can be purchased at the Watering Hole.
- At the end of your rental, please dispose of all of your trash in the trash can at your site to avoid additional clean up fees.
- You MAY NOT bring in your own alcoholic beverages.