Work at Fiddlesticks Farms
Now accepting applications for 2019 Season! Fiddlesticks Farms Corn Maze and Pumpkin Patch offers exciting seasonal employment in a fun, family environment. We are looking for students, stay at home moms and dads, teachers, retirees; anyone that can contribute either 25 weekday hours or 12-18 weekend hours during our 8 week fall season.
We are open 9am to 2pm Monday-Friday from September 23 – November 22 for 2019 school field trips.
We are open 3 different shifts on weekends from September 28 – November 23 for the public.
No experience? Don’t worry.
Fiddlesticks Farms provides on-the-job training for most positions.
- Corn Cops
- Courtyard/ Activity Attendants
- Managing Livestock- Learning Barn
- Parking Attendants
- Food Prep & Serving
- Fry Cooks (16 yrs +)
- Tractor Drivers (16 yrs +)
- Campfire Starter (16 yrs +)
- Pizza Cook (16 yrs +)
- WEEKEND starting wages (depending on position) are $7.25 per hour for 1st year employees with room for advancement each returning year.
- WEEKDAY (Field Trip Staff) starting wages are $10.00 per hour.
- Each staff member receives 5 Free Admission Passes allowing you and your family and/or friends to visit us at the farm when you are not scheduled to work. (The Admission Passes are not valid for staff members on the last 2 weekends of October.)
- Due to the amount of time it takes us to process the paperwork, we encourage you to submit your application early. We offer monetary incentives if you can submit your application on or before the dates below.
- Applications that are received no later than July 6, 2019 will be entered into a drawing for $200.00
- Applications that are received no later than August 3, 2019 will be entered into a drawing for $100.00
- Applications that are received no later than September 7, 2019 will be entered into a drawing for $50.00
Once you have filled out your application at the link below, you will be contacted to set up an interview for sometime before mid-September. Following the interview, you will be contacted again with our answer via e-mail. You will be REQUIRED to sign up for the REMIND APP. This is where we will communicate with important dates, times, messages and reminders.
The Interview Process
Dress casually. T-shirts and jeans or finger-tip length shorts are fine. The application/interview process takes about 20-30 minutes. We understand that some of you will have parents bringing you to your interview, however your interview is for you only. If parents have questions or concerns, they are invited to attend the annual orientation and pizza party if you are hired.
Interviews are held at
The Country Store at Fiddlesticks Farms
5610 East County Road 120 – Midland, TX 79706
If you have any questions regarding your application, please feel free to e-mail (email@example.com) or call us (432) 270-MAZE (6293). Thanks again! We look forward to having you on the Fiddlesticks Farms Team. Make sure to add both firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com to your address book. Once we receive your application, we reply to it by e-mail to set up your interview.
To Apply ---
If you are 14 years or older by September 28, 2019 and are interested in working for Fiddlesticks Farms to become a Farm Hand, please fill out the application at the link below. The application must be submitted no later than September 10, 2019. If you are between the ages of 14 and 18, please also complete the Minor’s Release Form. All printed off forms should be brought with you to either your interview or orientation.
If you are hired:
Additional paperwork is required at orientation IF you are hired. The forms below will need to be printed off and filled out and please come prepared with your driver’s license or school ID, and social security card. You must have them with you at the annual orientation & pizza party. If I do not have these completed documents, I can not issue a paycheck. Also, you will receive an e-mail from TimeForge. TimeForge is a software program that we use to schedule staff. Get familiar with it so you know your schedule and how to request off, find a sub, or request to be scheduled!
Also, if you would like your paycheck to be Direct Deposited, I MUST have both the completed “Authorization for Direct Deposit” form AND a VOIDED copy of a check from the checking account funds are to be deposited into. If I do not have either of the above, a paper check will be mailed…at the mercy of the Postal Service. If a stop payment is to be issued due to a lost or missing paper check, the full amount of the stop payment fee (typically $35) will be deducted from your paycheck before I re-issue and re-mail. By the way, most banks offer a free youth checking account.