Work at Fiddlesticks Farms
Now accepting applications for 2022 Season! Fiddlesticks Farms Corn Maze and Pumpkin Patch offers exciting seasonal employment in a fun, family environment. We are looking for students, stay at home moms and dads, teachers, retirees; anyone that can contribute either 25 weekday hours or 12-18 weekend hours during our 9 week fall season.
We are open 9am to 2pm Monday-Friday from September 26 – November 18 for 2022 school field trips.
We are open 3 different shifts on weekends from September 24 – November 19 for the public.
No experience? Don’t worry.
Fiddlesticks Farms provides on-the-job training for all positions.
- Corn Cops
- Courtyard/ Activity Attendants
- Managing Livestock- Learning Barn
- Parking Attendants
- Food Prep & Serving
- Fry Cooks (16 yrs +)
- Tractor Drivers (16 yrs +)
- Campfire Starter (16 yrs +)
- Pizza Cook (16 yrs +)
- WEEKEND starting wages (depending on position) are $7.25 per hour for 1st year employees with room for advancement each returning year.
- WEEKDAY (Field Trip Staff) starting wages are $10.00 per hour.
- Each staff member receives 5 Free Admission Passes allowing you and your family and/or friends to visit us at the farm when you are not scheduled to work. (The Admission Passes are not valid for staff members on the last 2 weekends of October.)
- Due to the amount of time it takes us to process the paperwork, we encourage you to submit your application early. We offer monetary incentives if you can submit your application on or before the dates below.
- Applications that are received no later than July 2, 2022 will be entered into a drawing for $200.00
- Applications that are received no later than August 6, 2022 will be entered into a drawing for $100.00
- Applications that are received no later than September 3, 2022 will be entered into a drawing for $50.00
- Applications that are received after September 5, 2022 will not be accepted for the 2022 season.
Once you have filled out your application at the link below, you will be contacted to set up an interview time from early August to mid- September. Following the interview, an e-mail is sent out with our decision.
The Interview Process
Dress casually. T-shirts and jeans or finger-tip length shorts are fine. The application/interview process takes about 20-30 minutes. We understand that some of you will have parents bringing you to your interview, however your interview is for you only. If parents have questions or concerns, they are invited to attend orientation if you are hired.
Interviews are held at
The Country Store at Fiddlesticks Farms
5610 East County Road 120 – Midland, TX 79706
If you have any questions regarding your application, please feel free to e-mail (email@example.com) or call us (432) 270-MAZE (6293). Thanks again! We look forward to having you on the Fiddlesticks Farms Team. Make sure to add both firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com to your address book. Once we receive your application, we reply to it by e-mail to set up your interview.
To Apply ---
If you are 14 years or older by September 24, 2022 and are interested in working for Fiddlesticks Farms to become a Farm Hand, please fill out the application at the link below. The application must be submitted no later than September 5, 2022. If you are between the ages of 14 and 18, please also complete the Minor’s Release Form. All printed off forms should be brought with you to either your interview or orientation.
If you are hired:
Additional paperwork is required at orientation IF you are hired.
~The forms below will need to be printed off and filled out and please come prepared with your driver’s license or school ID, and social security card. You must have them with you at orientation & training. At orientation, we will have stations & staff available to help you complete these forms if help is needed. If I do not have these completed documents, I can not issue a paycheck.
~Also, you will receive an e-mail from TimeForge. TimeForge is a software program that we use to schedule staff. Get familiar with it so you know your schedule and how to request off, find a sub, or request to be scheduled!
As of January 1, 2022, all paychecks will be issued via Direct Deposit. Please have a bank account available to you no later than Sunday, September 11, 2022. I MUST have both the completed “Authorization for Direct Deposit” form AND a VOIDED copy of a check from the checking account where funds are to be deposited into. Most banks offer a free youth checking account. Paper checks will not be issued.