Fiddlesticks Farms will host two Home School & Pre-School days this fall. The first will be on Monday, October 10, 2016 and the second will be hosted on Monday, November 14, 2016.
- All phases of the Corn Maze (Passports available for guidance through maze, as requested)
- Learning Barn (Where we learn what each farm animal provides to keep us healthy)
- A Live Milking Demonstration in Milking Parlor at 11:00 & 1:00
- Haphazard County: Hay Jump, Tube Slide, Sand Box & Diggers
- One ride on the Cow Train (Weather permitting)
- One hop on the Corn Popper
- Hay Ride to the Pumpkin Patch at 10:30, 11:30, 12:30 & 1:30
- Covered Picnic Area and picnic tables for lunch
- Visit to our Country Store
- Spookley the Square Pumpkin “Stop Bullying Before it Starts” Teacher Toolkit
- The Chick hatchery! (Chicks will hatch on Saturdays but students can see what it takes to help the chicks hatch!)
- Pumpkin Tether Ball
- The Cattle Pot
- Hoppy Horses
- Spider Web
- Corn Hole
- Duck Races
- Rodeo Roper
- Giant Jenga
Field trips are $7 per student: ALL AGES (if the child is not yet walking, then there is no charge)
Adults accompanying: $10+ tax
For an additional charge:
$5.00 for a bucket of Apple Ammo at the AMMO TENT
Pay Dirt: $6.49 + tax or Lucky Strike: $9.49 + tax at the MINERS SHACK
All pumpkins must be purchased through the Country Store. Prices vary depending on size and variety selected.
(Season Passes may NOT be used for students)
Reservations required and must be made online at the pig and pumpkins link above.
Homeschool & Pre-school Field Trip Need to Knows
Please schedule your arrival time between 9:00 am – 10:30 am
Allow at least 3-4 hours for all activities.
The farm closes at 2:00 pm and you can not linger.
1 assigned chaperon per 5 students is required, and that chaperon is free. Any additional adults are $10.00 + tax.
Adults are not to be counted in the student headcount. Season Passes may be used for adults.
Lunch and Shopping
Concessions are NOT available on homeschool & pre-school field trip days, therefore please have every student and guest bring a sack lunch. If you would like, CiCi’s Pizza is happy to deliver (see link at the top of this page).
The Country Store is open from 11am – 2pm for guests to purchase souvenirs, candy, drinks, and homemade pies.