What better time of year to sit around the campfire with family and friends than a crisp fall day at the farm! Enjoy the relaxing sound of the crackling campfire while telling stories, singing songs, or roasting weenies and the ever popular S’Mores. Reserve online! Note: Advance reservations are not required, but encouraged. If sites are not reserved, you are welcome to walk up to the Watering Hole and reserve it.
- We start a personal campfire for you.
- One 5-Foot long picnic table with enough seating for 10 children or 8 adults.
- Enjoy the site for up to 3 hours.
- General admission is required for all guests. (Ages 3 & under are free)
- Rental fee $50.00 + tax.
- You are welcome to bring a pop-up tent & extra seating if desired.
- OR…you can choose the 1 1/2 hour rental for $25+ tax (Saturday November evenings only)
Campfires can be reserved for the following times:
11:30am – 2:30pm, 2:30pm – 5:30pm ($50+ tax)
5:30pm – 7:00pm ($25+ tax)
November Sundays: Closed
Need extra time at your campfire?
See us at the Watering Hole. If the spot is not already reserved for another guest, we can add an additional 1 ½ hour for $20+ tax.
Weenie Roast Kits — S’Mores Fixin’s
Hotdogs are All-American Favorites
For $4.99 + tax you will receive 1 weenie, 1 bun, condiments, 1 package of chips, napkins, & a roasting stick.
Have S’More(s) of this gooey treat!
1 S’morbox pack includes: 4 graham crackers, 2 S’mor Mallows, and 2 chocolate bars for $4.49 + tax.
1 S’morstix package includes: 4 Roasting sticks for $2.29 + tax.
If you forget any of the necessary items, a condiments package can be purchased at the Watering Hole for $3.99 + tax.
Our FAMOUS Kettle Corn
Large bag: $9.49 + tax
Small bag: $4.99 + tax
Cowboy Pizza (New this fall!!!)
A unique family favorite!!! Fire grilled, cheese or pepperoni, 12″, thin crust, cowboy pizza!!! Always made fresh when you order!!! $7.99 + tax
A few of the details …
- Please check in it at the Watering Hole for your reserved campfire site.
- Also at the Watering Hole: Purchase kettle corn or bottled water. Get your Weenie Roast and/or S’Mores Packages, condiments, and napkins.
- Outside food and drinks may be brought in. If you are supplying your own food & drinks, please remember to bring your own condiments, napkins, drinks, & roasting sticks.
- The food you bring must be taken to the campfire area by hand. Staff cannot deliver to the site. Absolutely no personal vehicles allowed beyond the main parking area.
- PLEASE NOTE…glass containers and alcohol are never allowed.
- Extra condiments or utensils, etc., can be purchased at the Watering Hole.
- At the end of your rental, please dispose of all of your trash in the trash can at your site to avoid additional clean up fees.