We love to host your birthday parties and special family celebrations at Fiddlesticks Farms. With so much to do and see, your party can be an all-day event! Explore the corn maze, pick pumpkins and enjoy the 25+ attractions and activities of Fall fun on the farm!
Here’s what is included:
- A tent area reserved for 2-1/2 hours
- Tables and seating for up to 50 guests
- Attractions included in General Admission in the orange box on our Fun on the Farm page.
What does it cost?
- $50 + tax for the tent
- Each person is required to pay admission…admission per guest is $15 + tax (50 Guest Maximum under the tent) Sorry, season passes may not be used for party admission.
You may decorate for your special event; however it may only be decorated 10 minutes prior to your reservation time. There will be other reservations scheduled before and after yours so please be considerate of time. You are welcome to bring balloons and streamers. Please do not bring a piñata. The tent will not support the weight and it will collapse. Please remove all decorations when your 2 1/2 hour party time ends.
Food & Drinks:
- Concessions are available at Fiddlesticks Farms at the Saltlick, the Miner’s Shack and the Watering Hole.
- You may also order a pizza to be delivered from CiCi’s pizza.
- A cake or cupcakes may also be brought in, or have a Fiddlesticks Farms cake delivered.
- A cooler of drinks may be brought in; however it must not contain glass or alcohol.
- Ice cream is allowed as well, however we are not able to store it for you.
- Any food that is prepared in advance is allowed. We do not provide electricity or an open flame for you to prepare a meal.
- All food and drinks must be carried in through admissions.
We require advance tent & picnic table reservations and they must be made online. $50 + tax will be charged to your credit card when you make your reservation.
The Nitty Gritty Details
–One admission ticket per guest must be purchased, either in advance when you make your reservation or at admissions when you arrive. To assure that everyone in your group has a great time, please make sure that a wristband is purchased for every person. When the party host, checks in at Admissions, please provide the “Parties & Groups” window with your final Guest List. At that time, you will be charged upfront for those that are on your guest list that are ages 4 and up. This will allow you and other early arrivals to receive your wristbands and go ahead and proceed to the party area. As the remainder of the guests come in, please let them know ahead of time to check in at the “Parties & Groups” window in order to receive their wristband. We will keep a tally of the number of guests that actually attend…and if guests on your guest list are unable to attend, we will return the admission for those guests to you the same way that you initially paid us. (Or…we will gladly provide 1 FREE ADMISSION TICKET for future use.) If guests arrive that are not on your guest list, they will be asked to pay their own way into the farm.
We apologize for the changes from previous years and hope that you understand that we are simply trying to protect our business from theft.
Should a need for cancellation occur, please contact us in order to switch to a new date and or time. If we are forced to close due to inclement weather, we will contact you to discuss options to re-schedule.