WE ARE NOW ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS FOR THE 2016 SEASON!
Fiddlesticks Farms Corn Maze and Pumpkin Patch offers exciting seasonal employment in a fun, family environment. We are looking for students, stay at home moms and dads, teachers, retirees; anyone that can contribute either 25 weekday hours or 12-18 weekend hours during our 8 week fall season. We are open 9am to 2pm Monday-Friday from September 25th to November 17th for 2017 school field trips. We are open 3 different shifts on weekends from September 30th to November 18th for the public.
If you are 14 years or older by September 29, 2017 and are interested in working for Fiddlesticks Farms to become a Farm Hand, please fill out the application at the link below. The application must be submitted no later than September 9, 2017. If you are between the ages of 14 and 18, please also complete the Minor’s Release Form. All printed off forms should be brought with you to either your interview or orientation.
No experience? Don’t worry. Fiddlesticks Farms provides on-the-job training for most positions.
- Corn Cops
- Courtyard/ Activity Attendants
- Managing Livestock- Learning Barn
- Parking Attendants
- Food Prep & Serving
- Fry Cooks (16 yrs +)
- Tractor Drivers (16 yrs +)
- Campfire Starter (16 yrs +)
- Pizza Cook (16 yrs +)
- Starting wages are $7.25 per hour for 1st year employees with room for advancement each returning year. Each staff member receives 5 Free Admission Passes allowing you and your family and/or friends to visit us at the farm when you are not scheduled to work. (The Admission Passes are not valid for staff members on the last 2 weekends of October.)
- Due to the amount of time it takes us to process the paperwork, we encourage you to submit your application early. We offer monetary incentives if you can submit your application on or before the dates below.
- Applications that are received no later than July 1, 2017 will be entered into a drawing for $200.00
- Applications that are received no later than August 5, 2017 will be entered into a drawing for $100.00
- Applications that are received no later than September 2, 2017 will be entered into a drawing for $50.00
Once you have filled out your application at the link below, you will be contacted to set up an interview for sometime in September. Following the interview, you will be contacted again with our answer via e-mail. You will also be e-mailed a calendar of events for the month of September with the dates and times for set up days, training opportunities, and orientation day.
What you need to know about the interview process
Dress casually. T-shirts and jeans or finger-tip length shorts are fine. The application/interview process takes about 20-30 minutes. We understand that some of you will have parents bringing you to your interview, however your interview is for you only. If parents have questions or concerns, they are invited to attend the annual orientation and pizza party if you are hired.
Interviews are held at the
Country Store at Fiddlesticks Farms
5610 East County Road 120 – Midland, TX 79706
If you have any questions regarding your application, please feel free to e-mail (email@example.com) or call us (432) 270-MAZE (6293). Thanks again! We look forward to having you on the Fiddlesticks Farms Team. Make sure to add both firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com to your address book…once we receive your application, we reply to it by e-mail to set up your interview.
Additional paperwork is required if you are hired. The forms below will need to be printed off and filled out and please come prepared with your driver’s license or school ID, and social security card. You MUST have them with you at the annual orientation & pizza party. If I do not have these completed documents, I can not issue a paycheck. Also, you will receive an e-mail from TimeForge. TimeForge is a software program that we use to schedule staff…get familiar with it…it is the best way to communicate between staff members.